SBC Giving Tree Award
The SBC Giving Tree Award Trophy is a living tree in a solid Bamboo planter that will be awarded annually.
For the sixth year of the SBC Industry Achievement Awards the following awards will be presented:
- SBC’s Sustainable Seedling Small Business Award (Revenue under $100,000)
- SBC's Sustainable Small Business Award (Revenue between $100,000-$1 Million Dollars)
- SBC's Sustainable Business Award (Revenue $1-$10 Million Dollars)
- SBC's Sustainable Big Business Awards (Revenue over $10 Million Dollars)
- SBC's Sustainable Plant-based Restaurant Award
- SBC's Sustainable Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- SBC's Activist Award
- SBC's Pioneer in Sustainability Award
- SBC's Supporter Honoree Award
Until the awards ceremony, the identities of SBC’s Sustainable Award recipients will only be known by Neil Prasad, CPA, a partner with the national independent accounting firm of Marcum LLP. Neil Prasad confidentially collected and tabulated the People's Choice 2017 scores.